- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Exterior Cleaning Tips
Facts To Know About House Washing
Nowadays, when people are working full-time jobs, there isn't much time to engage in household chores. And because of that, there has been an opportunity created for service businesses within the hou […]
Things To Know About Driveway Cleaning
Most homeowners rarely pay attention to their driveway. Many feel that, like any hard surface, the driveway got built to take the abuse from foot traffic, oil stains, paint splatters, and rust, never […]